Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Love CHANGE!

How many times have I told you that I would blog more consistently? I haven't been. Did you notice?  I think I know why.

It's super intimidating to take pictures of the food I make for a couple of reasons. First, I am taking pictures in a kitchen that has no natural light with an iPhone. I have never owned a camera and am just guessing most of the time. Second, and I'm sure you will be surprised by this, not every meal is platinum at our house. I love cold cereal and don't feel like you would read my blog if I took pictures of Honey & Nut Toasted Oats and some milk in a mug. (Yes, a mug. I like the handle. I eat soup out of a mug, too.)

So instead of blogging about food every once in a while, it kind of became never. If I can't succeed, I want to fail miserably. Until now. I want to change things up with my blog. Don't worry. My personality will still be jumping off every page. Plus I will still share my favorite recipes.

I have a new schedule for my blog posts.

Monday is going to be all about cooking tips and techniques. This is one thing that I need your help with. PLEASE post questions you have or things you want to learn. I will add several of my own, but if there are things I can help you with, I would like to.

Tuesday is going to be my miscellaneous post of the week. I get to write about anything I want to!

Wednesday is going to be a favorite recipe of mine with pictures and instructions. I love cooking and sometimes I forget to take pictures (most of the time I forget to), but I will do better knowing that I only have to have one a week.

Thursday is going to be a photo of the week. I am going to practice taking pictures with my phone so I don't feel as awkward posting pictures with my recipes.

Friday is going to be called Friday 5. I am going to post 5 _______. I will fill in that blank with so many interesting things, you aren't going to want to miss it!

I am so excited for these changes! Please check back everyday because as of Monday, I will be here everyday. Remember to post comments - I like reading as much as I like writing.

2 comments:

  1. I would love some new diabetic recipes, or as you post recipes if you would give a carb count per serving. WE are new to this world and would love some help! PLEASE

    ReplyDelete