Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Photo of the Week: Pitchers and Catchers

Today's picture is in honor of something spectacular that is taking place next Wednesday. The St. Louis Cardinals are sending their pitchers and catchers to report for Spring training! I am so excited for baseball season. It's the best time of year. I am glad to have a team to cheer for - and I am super glad I married a Cardinal fan. (I don't think I would have liked a different team as well. I mean seriously, do the Cubs win like 4 games a year? What a depressing season!)


I should start by telling you that I know that Matt Adams isn't a pitcher or catcher. (He plays 1st and hits home runs.) He's also one of my favorite players. He bats the same way I used to: He will either hit a home run or he will strike out trying. But this picture does two things. It shows the big smile on my face when I went to the store at Busch Stadium. And it does something that I never do: I never share pictures of my self. I am trying to get over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment