Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Friday 5: Redbox Recommendations

I love movies. They are so great. While it is so fun going to the movie theater, I refuse to pay for movies that I am not sure I am going to love. So I usually wait until they are at the dollar theater (which costs like $2.25 so I don't get the name - just saying) or hit up Redbox. So today I want to share with you five of my favorites that are at Redbox right now. These are not in any order.

1. Captain Phillips - It's based on a true story. It's intense and worth the watch. The story is interesting. Tom Hanks killed it. Get this one if you are in need of a good movie. It's not a comedy or love story, but it has good action and was very well done.

2. Despicable Me 2 - I love Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. They are hilarious. The characters are my favorite. I love the little girls. I love Gru. I love the minions. I got this one for Christmas because my husband knows that I will watch it enough to make Redboxing it not make sense. (When did Redboxing become a verb?) Great for kids and adults. Get this one if you need a laugh.

3. The Internship - Have you seen this one yet? Hilarious. I love Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson together. The only downfall is that now my husband calls it "on the line" instead of online. He thinks he's SO funny. (Okay, he is, and I laugh every time.) Anyway, watch this one if you need to laugh a lot. You won't be disappointed.

4. White House Down - If you ask my husband, I liked this because Channing Tatum was the star. Not completely a lie. (Did you see Step Up?) Good looking leads aside... the story was good. The action was intense and really well done. The little girl was adorable. I would watch this one again.

5. Star Trek Into Darkness - This is another one I purchased because I loved it so much. The characters are perfect. I like everything about this movie. Not kidding. Please watch the first movie first if you haven't seen it. You will be a fan. (You won't have to call yourself a Trekkie, don't worry.) Watch this one when you want a really good movie. It has good action and Sherlock Holmes is a bad guy. Gotta love it.

Hope this helps you decide on a movie for the weekend! Let me know what you think! Also, let me know if I missed something worth mentioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment